Hotel Amenities at Hotel La Jolla: Stay in Luxury
We show you the meaning of "relax" with these services and amenities designed to make your trip convenient and worry-free.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Wireless high-speed Internet access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch guest loyalty program members (joining is free and easy)
- Personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch members
- Hosted evening wine reception in living room lobby
- Complimentary shuttle service offered to overnight guests within a 5 mile radius within La Jolla
- No resort fees
- 11th-floor restaurant, featuring coastal Mediterranean cuisine and the best ocean views in town
- Poolside bar and lounge featuring fire pits, small bites and craft cocktails
- 24-hour in-room dining available
- Year-round heated pool
- In-room spa services
- Onsite concierge and personal, customized itineraries for the perfect La Jolla stay
- Complimentary morning newspapers in our living room lobby
- 24-hour complimentary onsite fitness center
- 24-hour business center with printers, fax machine, and computers
- Safety deposit boxes
- Valet and laundry services
- Valet parking available for $28/night, and $14 for Hybrid vehicles (rates are subject to change), with a special discount for hybrid vehicles
- Kimpton's EarthCare program -we take recycling and environmental responsibility to heart with eco-friendly products and practices
- Pets stay free, with pet bowls and beds to use during stay
- Forgot It? We've Got It! program offers personal items you may have left at home
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service in our living room lobby
- 100% non-smoking
- Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. Check-out is at noon.
- Accessible Features
To find out more, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Additionally, we can help with tons of fun things happening beyond our doors. We partner with OEX Dive and Kayak Centers to send you on adventures out there in the deep blue, and are happy to recommend other types of day trips and excursions. Check our Locations page for ideas.